Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
You do not have permission to access this page when the server is busy!
Please upgrade your membership to support this community and unlock various special privileges like:

• Access to this website when the server is busy
  • Remove Advertisements
  • Remove PM Limitations & Increase PM Storage
  • Get Priority support
  • Access VIP Forum Sections & Downloads
  • Perform extended searches
  • Option to hide your presents and activity from other users
  • Option to set your own custom user title
  • and Much More!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By goku1590
Satellite Setup & Installation (Single Sat, Multi-Sat & Motorised Systems) Thread, need help in Satellite Equipment; Maybe i have my setup all wrong but im using a DPP TWIN LNB and im using a DPP separator.Have ...
    codslekk is offline Junior Member

need help

Maybe i have my setup all wrong but im using a DPP TWIN LNB and im using a DPP separator.Have ports from the lnb 1 and 2 hooked to the seperator 1 and 2 slots.Then cable running to my Nfusion solaris.Im kinda new to this but I had signal for sat 119 but then it would lose signal and get signal from sat 129.Maybe I have my sat pointed to far from 119.Or maybe im doing something wrong or missing something.
    Attached Images Attached Images

goku1590 is offline Administrator
    your dp lnb already has a built in switch so why are you adding the extra switch???
    take the extra switch out and try running only one cable to the receiver and set one sat on port1 and the other on port2 if you are seeing 129 as a sat instead of the sat you want then you probably are aimed wrong.
    JHopps likes this.
    Read the forums they are your friends and will usually answer all your questions.
    The rules are there for your protection and Purefta's protection

Hidden Content

nixon_r is offline Junior Member
    The DP separator will not work with FTA receivers, the only one that will is the SV Elite