Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
You do not have permission to access this page when the server is busy!
Please upgrade your membership to support this community and unlock various special privileges like:

• Access to this website when the server is busy
  • Remove Advertisements
  • Remove PM Limitations & Increase PM Storage
  • Get Priority support
  • Access VIP Forum Sections & Downloads
  • Perform extended searches
  • Option to hide your presents and activity from other users
  • Option to set your own custom user title
  • and Much More!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By setwire
  • 1 Post By goku1590
  • 2 Post By goku1590
Limesat Support Thread, looking in from the outside in Limesat; Big troubles. I have my echo 110 on port 2. I have a paid server. However when I scan port ...
    steelribbon2000 is offline VIP Member

looking in from the outside

Big troubles. I have my echo 110 on port 2. I have a paid server. However when I scan port 2 I hardly get any channels. when I scan 3 I get all the channels I need for echo. I am only trying to get echo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by setwire; 07-01-2012 at 02:00 AM.

setwire is offline Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by steelribbon2000 View Post
    Big troubles. I have my echo 110 on port 2. I have a paid server. However when I scan port 2 I hardly get any channels. when I scan 3 I get all the channels I need for echo. I am only trying to get echo.
    I am not understanding your problem.

I have $ server for 110. When I scan 2 echo I get very few channels and they are in the 8000's however when I scan 3 bev I get all the channels from 184 . of course bev doesn't work. the channels on 110 do come in. the channels on bev scrambled.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

cause your settings are wrong... this is what someone said . But they don't say what my settings should be. How can my settings be wrong. I used the wf and never had any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by steelribbon2000 View Post
    I have $ server for 110. When I scan 2 echo I get very few channels and they are in the 8000's however when I scan 3 bev I get all the channels from 184 . of course bev doesn't work. the channels on 110 do come in. the channels on bev scrambled.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

cause your settings are wrong... this is what someone said . But they don't say what my settings should be. How can my settings be wrong. I used the wf and never had any trouble.
    Post up all your antenna settings.

Bur01 is offline Junior Member
    steelribbon2000 my friend what you try to say, if you have a switch port 1 119, port 2 110, and port 3 91 bev, dont get much chnls on 119 need to adjust your antenna for better results hope it help

Quote Originally Posted by Bur01 View Post
    steelribbon2000 my friend what you try to say, if you have a switch port 1 119, port 2 110, and port 3 91 bev, dont get much chnls on 119 need to adjust your antenna for better results hope it help
    Or his antenna settings.
    And we won't know that until he posts his antenna settings.
    JHopps likes this.

I do not have 119 I only have 110 on 2 and 91 on 3. I have posted my attenna settings for both of those. I have 2 dishes one is on bev (91 bev port 2) one is on 110 port 3 . That is all I got.

goku1590 is offline Administrator
    okay if there are 2 dishes are you sure they are dp lnb's(ocs-dp) if they are not the right lnb's selected you will have scanning issues.
    JHopps likes this.
    Read the forums they are your friends and will usually answer all your questions.
    The rules are there for your protection and Purefta's protection

Hidden Content

my lnb are not dp's still when I scan 110 i get hardly any channels. yet with the wf i never had a problem.

goku1590 is offline Administrator
    in your pictures you have both on 110 as a selected satellite, so when the 91 scans you will see a whole bunch of channels with the name echo.....yet you are not bringing in echo channels, this is the programming trying to give you what you selected.
    If the lnb's are not dp lnb's select the proper ones or your problem will persist.
    JHopps and setwire like this.
    Read the forums they are your friends and will usually answer all your questions.
    The rules are there for your protection and Purefta's protection

Hidden Content