Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
You do not have permission to access this page when the server is busy!
Please upgrade your membership to support this community and unlock various special privileges like:

• Access to this website when the server is busy
  • Remove Advertisements
  • Remove PM Limitations & Increase PM Storage
  • Get Priority support
  • Access VIP Forum Sections & Downloads
  • Perform extended searches
  • Option to hide your presents and activity from other users
  • Option to set your own custom user title
  • and Much More!

Limesat Support Thread, setwire; in Limesat; Hello, here is my gripe to share with your readers regarding my experience with requesting support with the Limesat people ...
    mulekick is offline Member

setwire;

Hello, here is my gripe to share with your readers regarding my experience with requesting support with the Limesat people who graciously ignore my request for support 6 times in the past 2 months of emails. Their product model Limesat ultra which was purchased over three months ago failed to work due to a technical defect. My request for information on shipping for warranty service got no replies. If a company fails in support with its customers, I'd say beware prospective buyers and look at something different to avoid my experience. In the meantime has anyone have any help suggestions how to get response from Limesat. Bad publicity would be bad for their future in North America! mulekick

setwire is offline Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mulekick View Post
    Hello, here is my gripe to share with your readers regarding my experience with requesting support with the Limesat people who graciously ignore my request for support 6 times in the past 2 months of emails. Their product model Limesat ultra which was purchased over three months ago failed to work due to a technical defect. My request for information on shipping for warranty service got no replies. If a company fails in support with its customers, I'd say beware prospective buyers and look at something different to avoid my experience. In the meantime has anyone have any help suggestions how to get response from Limesat. Bad publicity would be bad for their future in North America! mulekick
    What problems are you having.?
    What have you tried to correct these problems.?

To review history from my previous postings of being unable to connect to my $P server with all the advice given from your team of technical group was not successful. I became aware of something loose rattling inside the the rcvr and because warranty still applies thought it would be better to seek support from Limesat as I have tried all suggestions offered by your support team without success. If you review my earlier postings efforts has been tried without results. If there is other tricks I should try then advise. If the object inside is a metal object could cause a shorting bridge to create a failure. If you suggest to void the warranty by removing the seal on the rcvr case for cover removal for internal visual inspection to find what object that is creating the suspicious noise? It appears now I have no choice because Limesat has gone deaf on my plea for help! If you want to give me a nod I will give you an immediate reply by an internal inspection of this rcvr.

mulekick

To review history from my previous postings of being unable to connect to my $P server with all the advice given from your team of technical group was not successful. I became aware of something loose rattling inside the the rcvr and because warranty still applies thought it would be better to seek support from Limesat as I have tried all suggestions offered by your support team without success. If you review my earlier postings efforts has been tried without results. If there is other tricks I should try then advise. If the object inside is a metal object could cause a shorting bridge to create a failure. If you suggest to void the warranty by removing the seal on the rcvr case for cover removal for internal visual inspection to find what object that is creating the suspicious noise? It appears now I have no choice because Limesat has gone deaf on my plea for help! If you want to give me a nod I will give you an immediate reply by an internal inspection of this rcvr.

mulekick
    So open the unit and tell us what is rattling around inside.

Take some good pics of the object and post them here and email the dealer and attach the pic to the email and see how they respond.
    Last edited by setwire; 06-27-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Last week I sent attachment photos of inside of rcvr of loose screw, also sent message to Limesat about my discovery and a reminder of my several unanswered emails, to this date everything is as usual no replies.
    If you did not receive the attachments please advise, and like your further suggestions on this issue.

Mulekick

Last week I sent attachment photos of inside of rcvr of loose screw, also sent message to Limesat about my discovery and a reminder of my several unanswered emails, to this date everything is as usual no replies.
    If you did not receive the attachments please advise, and like your further suggestions on this issue.

Mulekick
    Post up some pictures of both sides of your main board.As well as some good closeups of the burned components.

I have taken pictures that reveal the loose screw, upon visually examining the boards saw no damage to the boards. I guess to prove there was damage a picture showing charred remains might illustrate a defective product to qualify for warranty. My experience of failure to a component does not necessarily show physical marks in today's semi conductor components.

mulekick

I have been doing inquiries with other technical person's regarding my bad experiences with my lemon ultra that no one will agree with that I have a piece of junk and keep chasing my tail with DEFECTIVE product with warranty not worth the paper it is written on! It will not load files due to defective component cause by the loose screw found inside the case. Do I have to have a chard box on rcvr to prove it is defective??? The Limesat support service will not answer my emails on my request for service on their defective product. Should be stupid and purchase another one would you?

A followup on my Limesat ulta episode , I have checked and rechecked all my program entries rebooted many times without any results. Tried different settings in programs nothing changes. It fails to load new files, manufacture will not reply to my emails. any suggestions. My dishes are working to specs. The loose screw has damage a sensitive component and the unit should be checked, repaired or replaced before warranty expires. How do I get action?

I have 233 days left with my Rocket services still no action from Limesat ultra purchased in March 2012. No comfirmation from them where to ship other than a dealer in Toronto with was not where this product was purchased. They (Toronto) deal with technical inquires and sales. I call their phone number with a message to their voice mail with my phone number a few days ago have yet to receive a reply.
    I wanted to make them aware the unit was purchase from California and whether this qualified me for their services before I ship it off to them.
    Any help or suggestions regarding this matter would be appreciated or what would you do in my long standing situation?