Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
You do not have permission to access this page when the server is busy!
Please upgrade your membership to support this community and unlock various special privileges like:

• Access to this website when the server is busy
  • Remove Advertisements
  • Remove PM Limitations & Increase PM Storage
  • Get Priority support
  • Access VIP Forum Sections & Downloads
  • Perform extended searches
  • Option to hide your presents and activity from other users
  • Option to set your own custom user title
  • and Much More!

IKS Servers Thread, help for k box. in Internet Key Sharing; i am new in this kind of things and i need help. so here is my story i have kbox ...
    Nicka Sidhu is offline Junior Member

help for k box.

i am new in this kind of things and i need help. so here is my story

i have kbox and i have khub4 plus i have dish installed on 118 and 119 ,110 and its working ,i got it installed from a local guy who does these kind of things and i pay him monthly for his server but i think i am too much to him per month. all i want to do is get server by my own and i wana make it run from diifferent server from this website or somewhere else . so tell me pls how i can find a server here and which server i should get because i want same package the one i am getting now like all indian chanels and all 300 movies chanel and pay per view on weekends so how i can change the setting of my receiver when i get server info from here and how do i pay these people when i get info on internet. so what should i do and what changes i will have to make on my receiver?

setwire is offline Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicka Sidhu View Post
    i am new in this kind of things and i need help. so here is my story

i have kbox and i have khub4 plus i have dish installed on 118 and 119 ,110 and its working ,i got it installed from a local guy who does these kind of things and i pay him monthly for his server but i think i am too much to him per month. all i want to do is get server by my own and i wana make it run from diifferent server from this website or somewhere else . so tell me pls how i can find a server here and which server i should get because i want same package the one i am getting now like all indian chanels and all 300 movies chanel and pay per view on weekends so how i can change the setting of my receiver when i get server info from here and how do i pay these people when i get info on internet. so what should i do and what changes i will have to make on my receiver?
    How much are you paying this person Monthly ----

What sats and channels are you able to watch with this service.?

No sense changing things if you are not going to save any money , and we won't know that until you post up the prices you are currently paying.

Nicka Sidhu is offline Junior Member
    i am paying $20 a month and i am getting ppv on weekends and all other english and indian channels 24 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicka Sidhu View Post
    i am paying $20 a month and i am getting ppv on weekends and all other english and indian channels 24 7.
    Sounds like a decent deal.
    If you are happy ---stay with the current service.

mtamaku is offline Junior Member
    Hello: I am in the same boat and paying $20 a month to a guy. The question is is this something I can do so I do not have to pay him ? Is this some kind of free service that he is charging others ? Is there a way to buy these IP access so I can program it for once, pay once to some site/person and forget about the guy. I am gettign all indian, Adult and English channels from this guy. Any help or direction on how all this works would be informative and usefull. With some help I can do all these tehcnical stuff.. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mtamaku View Post
    Hello: I am in the same boat and paying $20 a month to a guy. The question is is this something I can do so I do not have to pay him ? Is this some kind of free service that he is charging others ? Is there a way to buy these IP access so I can program it for once, pay once to some site/person and forget about the guy. I am gettign all indian, Adult and English channels from this guy. Any help or direction on how all this works would be informative and usefull. With some help I can do all these tehcnical stuff.. Thank you.
    Only thing you should be paying for is an IKS Server Service and that is something the guy you are paying is not supplying you.

PM xpac on this site and he will hook you up with the Dgeneration Server service -----which will allow you to get both DN and Bev channels on your receiver.