Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
You do not have permission to access this page when the server is busy!
Please upgrade your membership to support this community and unlock various special privileges like:

  • Access to this website when the server is busy
  • Remove Advertisements
  • Remove PM Limitations & Increase PM Storage
  • Get Priority support
  • Access VIP Forum Sections & Downloads
  • Perform extended searches
  • Option to hide your presents and activity from other users
  • Option to set your own custom user title
  • and Much More!

Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By setwire
General Chat Thread, help with ilink 9000plus in General Discussion; after being ripped off i need help to do it myself so i can watch my reciever.i only got the ...
  1. #1
    mickeymc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2

    help with ilink 9000plus

    after being ripped off i need help to do it myself so i can watch my reciever.i only got the use of it for a month , would really appreciate the help anyone

  2. #2
    setwire's Avatar
    setwire is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymc View Post
    after being ripped off i need help to do it myself so i can watch my reciever.i only got the use of it for a month , would really appreciate the help anyone
    Why do you feel ripped off.?
    Did someone charge you for programming the unit before you realized you can do it yourself.?
    You need to post up some information before we can get you going --like ----

    What bin file is loaded.?
    What sats are you trying to view.?
    What Dish and LNB's.?
    What antenna settings.?
    What Private Server are you using.?

    Answer the above and we can try and help you.

    BTW ----Please stop PM'ing Mods for help ----We can do it all in the forums in this thread.

  3. #3
    dhuckabay is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Not much info here but suspect that you had a working box. If so you need a private server. See https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0 for some of the bigger ones. You buy a code from one of them and enter it, you will get TV back, if you were up before on private. Not trying to sell but if you want low cost risk look for Nokia on Google and get Rocket from him. The annual is about the price of one month on others.

    ---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

    Posted this as Setwire was, you need to look at his questions, will get a better idea.

  4. #4
    setwire's Avatar
    setwire is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by dhuckabay View Post
    Not much info here but suspect that you had a working box. If so you need a private server. See https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0 for some of the bigger ones. You buy a code from one of them and enter it, you will get TV back, if you were up before on private. Not trying to sell but if you want low cost risk look for Nokia on Google and get Rocket from him. The annual is about the price of one month on others.



    ---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

    Posted this as Setwire was, you need to look at his questions, will get a better idea.
    Rocket may be cheaper than some ----But you always get what you pay for.
    Rocket certainly isn't one I recommend.

  5. #5
    mickeymc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    not sure i understand this server thing but ill give it a try and see what gives , thanks much , ill keep the link it i face a hurdle

    ---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

    ive got a six ft dish and was watching 119 and 110 with two lnbs,my friend charged me an arm and a leg and all i watched it for was about four weeks and last night it came up scrambled channel and im not reaching anywhere with him after promising a year.so i only get one channel 101 and nothing else. so i have no idea about the private server. the first time it said that an i called him he said the servers go down sometime and it came up back after half hour one day last week

  6. #6
    setwire's Avatar
    setwire is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymc View Post
    not sure i understand this server thing but ill give it a try and see what gives , thanks much , ill keep the link it i face a hurdle

    ---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

    ive got a six ft dish and was watching 119 and 110 with two lnbs,my friend charged me an arm and a leg and all i watched it for was about four weeks and last night it came up scrambled channel and im not reaching anywhere with him after promising a year.so i only get one channel 101 and nothing else. so i have no idea about the private server. the first time it said that an i called him he said the servers go down sometime and it came up back after half hour one day last week
    So find out what server service you are using would be the 1st thing to do.
    Then you can at least check on the sites to find out whether the service is Up or Down.

  7. #7
    ryncoke1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    I have a i link 9000p and ordered my rocket.Received my info from them and tried to set it up but with no luck(server name,port,deskey). I was running the free trial akai and it worked. Anyone have an idea of what to do

  8. #8
    setwire's Avatar
    setwire is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by ryncoke1 View Post
    I have a i link 9000p and ordered my rocket.Received my info from them and tried to set it up but with no luck(server name,port,deskey). I was running the free trial akai and it worked. Anyone have an idea of what to do
    Have you checked and determined the server is Up and working.?

    I don't use Rocket server so I can't tell you whether it is up or down.

    From what i read it has been Up and Down a lot lately.
    ryncoke1 likes this.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ilink 9000Plus Receiver For Sale
    By setwire in forum Sales
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 01:01 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 10:11 AM
  3. iLink 9000plus (Aug.25) New Fix
    By GIEWONT in forum I-Link Files
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:59 AM
  4. I-Link 9000Plus- Scarambled Channels
    By BabuRam in forum I-Link Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 04:56 PM
  5. iLink 9000plus Apr.25 new file & Factory file
    By goku1590 in forum I-Link Files
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •