Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
You do not have permission to access this page when the server is busy!
Please upgrade your membership to support this community and unlock various special privileges like:

• Access to this website when the server is busy
  • Remove Advertisements
  • Remove PM Limitations & Increase PM Storage
  • Get Priority support
  • Access VIP Forum Sections & Downloads
  • Perform extended searches
  • Option to hide your presents and activity from other users
  • Option to set your own custom user title
  • and Much More!

Dishes and LNBs Thread, frustrated with Dish & FTAs not working for 3 months in Satellite Hardware; first I thought it was Limesat being defective (giving bad or no signal after every restart). I ordered Dreamlink SD ...
    shunail is offline Junior Member

frustrated with Dish & FTAs not working for 3 months

first I thought it was Limesat being defective (giving bad or no signal after every restart). I ordered Dreamlink SD (which worked for few days that made me happy and ordered) Openbox S10 and DreamLink HD. Openbox came first, I hooked up. That worked for few days alongwith Dreamlink SD and than I start getting pixelation on Openbox (specially on Sat 119, English channels) and choppiness. I'm SO FRUSTRATED NOW!!! Now I get that on International channels too. Not only on Openbox, but Dreamlink SD and Dreamlink HD.
    So I've DishPlus with triplexer originally (but I've connect coax coming - straight to each FTA receivers respectively)

I'm ready to replace the LNBs and insert switch(es) if needed but I don't want to replace the dish (if possible) and coax cable running... I've also read Dish, LNBs, equipment manuals from this forum but I'm brain dead now with all this!!!

I've tried using Power Inserter atleast with Dreamlink HD downstairs but it didn't help!! Also tried triplexer to 4x1 switch (from Sat 1 and 2 of triplexer to switch In and out to FTA) even that didn't help!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'm very, very frustrated :'(

setwire is offline Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shunail View Post
    first I thought it was Limesat being defective (giving bad or no signal after every restart). I ordered Dreamlink SD (which worked for few days that made me happy and ordered) Openbox S10 and DreamLink HD. Openbox came first, I hooked up. That worked for few days alongwith Dreamlink SD and than I start getting pixelation on Openbox (specially on Sat 119, English channels) and choppiness. I'm SO FRUSTRATED NOW!!! Now I get that on International channels too. Not only on Openbox, but Dreamlink SD and Dreamlink HD.
    So I've DishPlus with triplexer originally (but I've connect coax coming - straight to each FTA receivers respectively)

I'm ready to replace the LNBs and insert switch(es) if needed but I don't want to replace the dish (if possible) and coax cable running... I've also read Dish, LNBs, equipment manuals from this forum but I'm brain dead now with all this!!!

I've tried using Power Inserter atleast with Dreamlink HD downstairs but it didn't help!! Also tried triplexer to 4x1 switch (from Sat 1 and 2 of triplexer to switch In and out to FTA) even that didn't help!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'm very, very frustrated :'(
    Have you tried running a new cable directly from your 119 LNB to the Limesat Receiver ------Then entering your Pay Server service codes to see if you can get that receiver only working.

You have purchased service from a Pay Server Service.? ------If not you will get channel 101 on the 119 Sat.

shunail is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to try that. I've Fish TV

billmik is offline Member
    lol these lnb need power from old dn reciever
    and then will work
    i have the same dish
    110 118 119 129 works like charm
    i use vs 9000hd
    i love it

dhuckabay is offline Super Moderator
    A power inserter is an option also. Just not enought current from the STB to run these. EBay is a good place to look.

uppadharmai is offline Junior Member
    for future reference, a picture of the setup always makes it easier to identify the problem

JHopps Guest
    this was avery old post lol
    Quote Originally Posted by uppadharmai View Post
    for future reference, a picture of the setup always makes it easier to identify the problem

builder is online now Super Moderator
    Yea Very old indeed JH lol