- Added support for a proprietary SSSP protocol to be used with the modified
RQ Coolsat firmwares. Only Coolsat 4000 is supported right now (firmware is
included in this release), 5000 and 6000 coming soon.
- IMPORTANT: Do not use byte_write_delay=0. Be sure to use the configuration
file default of 200us, otherwise you might get unreliable communication on
- Added support for the Gbox SSSP protocol variant. Allows support for Digiwave
(with Satywave firmware), Technomate and many other brands of EU receivers. As
of this release, the protocol is implemented but UNTESTED. Please try it and
report your results.
- Added an option for returning either the even or odd control word for each
ECM. This is intended as a fix for freezing on some receivers when using NDS
providers. Review the configuration file for details.
- Modified start-up behavior so that if failure to connect occurs, the client
starts anyway so it can attempt to connect later on.
- Increased CW timeout to 14 seconds.
- Added the ECM response time in milliseconds to the console logs.